Tuesday 1 November 2011

Weekly update #04

Weekly Update 4, bad test render edition.

Okay, it's really bad. I'm so sorry. ):

---

IMPORTANT NEWS: As you may or may not know, our submission deadline got extended, it's now the 11th of November (heh, 11/11/11, heh heh)


Okay. Model is done. You guys can celebrate!




---
Why do we even need a job distribution?

'cos we're awesome like that, that's why.

---

Brian

Got a few questions about the model I may need answering. Get on MSN when you're free


Kris and Justin
Okay. Main design is done. You two might need to go through the model one more time to do some error checking. 

Also, Kris, I might need help doing the layout/analogue drawings. I'll send you the PDF/Illustrator files via mail.

Tony
Got your SMS. Do you have any images in mind for the materiality? The enamel/glossy bits are good to go, but the wood, concerte and exterior might need some more detail. Take a look to the material library I sent you. If there's something you  like, it'd make my day easier.


Saunder
Just keep rendering, my good sir. :D

I'm just happy it's all going to plan. Blogs are good.



---

-Saunder

No comments:

Post a Comment